Online Compliance Training System
Online Compliance Training System
High-Quality Compliance Training for Employees & Students
Delivered through our web-based system or your SCORM-conformant LMS
- An annual subscription provides access to a comprehensive library of engaging courses for Employees and Students on key compliance topics like Title IX, VAWA, Campus SaVE Act, Clery Act, Bystander Intervention, Alcohol & Drug Awareness and more.
- Assign our courses, easily build your own custom courses and policies in our system, or customize our courses to make the content institution- and/or state-specific.
- All training is tracked automatically and compliance reports are delivered to your inbox.
- Assign our courses using our training management system and enjoy all of our system’s automated features, or deliver our courses in your SCORM-conformant LMS.
- Our training system is WCAG 2.0 AA and 508-compliant.
One Turnkey Solution for ALL Your Training Needs
- Our system includes high quality compliance training for both Employees and Students – flexible course bundle options let you purchase just the training you need.
- Our course library includes over 150 titles in Human Resources & Employment Practices, Environmental Health & Safety, Information Technology, Emergency Management, Social & Behavioral, Security, and Nutrition Services.
- Courses can be completed on any web-enabled device, on campus, at home, or even from Starbucks®.
Training for Employees
Training for Students
- Our Employee Course Bundle includes over 135 courses on a variety of important campus safety and compliance topics:
- Title IX & Sexual Misconduct; Bloodborne Pathogens; Discrimination; Hazard Communications; Visual Weapons Screening; FERPA; Campus SaVE Act; Cybersecurity; Slips, Trips & Falls; HIPAA; LGBTQ Awareness; Van Safety; and Safety Data Sheets.
- Our author team includes Alison Kiss / The Clery Center, Michelle Issadore / SCOPE, Michael Dorn / Safe Havens International and many more nationally renowned industry experts.
The Campus SaVE Act for Employees Course
- Our Student Course Bundle includes courses on federal mandates and key compliance topics that you need to train your students on:
- The Campus SaVE Act (Title IX) for Students; Intimate Partner Violence (VAWA); Bystander Intervention; Diversity Awareness; Sensitivity Awareness; Cybersecurity; Alcohol & Drug Awareness; Health & Safety Awareness; IT Security; LGBTQ Awareness; and Study Skills.
Intimate Partner Violence (VAWA) for Students
Now Available in SafeColleges Training - Additional Course Options
Now you can add Not Anymore and Every Choice’s popular and very powerful interpersonal violence prevention, alcohol awareness, and bystander intervention training for students to your SafeColleges Training System. Find training specialized for community colleges or 4-year institutions.
Interpersonal Violence Prevention Training
Research-driven courses help you comply with Title IX and VAWA by educating students about the dangers of interpersonal violence, through powerful real life testimonials from survivors.
Alcohol & Drug
This course offers expanded training on this critical topic and educates students on the risks of abusing alcohol and drugs and how to handle dangerous situations related to these substances.
This course addresses the opioid epidemic and its effects on campuses nationwide. It follows 12 recovering student addicts as they provide personal insight on the devastating realities of addiction and advice on how to avoid it.
Bystander Intervention Training
Reality-based training aimed at reducing campus sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking by equipping students with realistic, actionable bystander intervention techniques.