The NY Times defines campus culture as a “powerful source of socialization” which can affect “peer norms and habitual participation in routine practices.” Knowing this, institutions have several proven methods to positively impact their campus culture. One of the most powerful methods is first year and ongoing prevention training for students.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the following:
- Defining Campus Culture and Its Role at Your Institution
- Factors Affecting Campus Culture
- Methods and Strategies to Help Change Campus Culture
- Online Learning and Its Effect on Campus Culture
- SafeColleges Training Overview
Regional Director, Higher Education
Morgane brings an extensive amount of experience and knowledge with eLearning solutions and how to best utilize them in a higher education setting. Through her commitment to customers, Morgane continues to learn how to best utilize technology to make effective change within campus communities.