We're dedicated to helping colleges and universities re-enter campus this fall through powerful, online training that can help influence each individual to play a role in their institution's COVID-19 response to help keep faculty, staff, and students safe while they work and learn.
Through our new SafeColleges Training Employee and Student COVID-19 Courses, you can make sure all individuals on campus better understand COVID-19, how to keep themselves and others safe, and your related policies and guidelines.
Encourage Faculty, Staff, and Students to Play a Role in Your COVID-19 Safety Efforts
Watch Our Student COVID-19 Awareness Course Trailer
Higher Education Course Offerings
Employee COVID-19 Courses
Provide Employees with Preventative Essentials
Equip faculty and staff with COVID-19 training and encourage preventative actions that can help keep them safe while on campus.
- Coronavirus Awareness
- CDC Guidelines for Making & Using Cloth Face Coverings
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Workplace
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Preparing Your Household
- Reopening Your Organization
- Transitioning to a Remote Workforce
NEW! Student COVID-19 Courses
Encourage Students to Stay Healthy and Safe
Educate students on COVID-19 and encourage preventative actions that can help keep them safe while on campus.
- COVID-19 Awareness
- COVID-19: Handwashing (Micro-course)
- COVID-19: Face Coverings (Micro-course)
- COVID-19: Social Distancing (Micro-course)